As we begin a new year, now is a great time to remember the classics when it comes to industrial marketing best practices. What better a teacher at the holidays than Rudolph?
Rudolph obviously adheres to these points – shouldn't we?
- Lead the way - others will follow you.
- Embrace your differences – red nose anyone? It's important to make it clear what you offer that your competitors don't.
- Use the most efficient and effective way to get to where you need to go. Market your industrial products and services online and get everything on your list next year!
- See the landscape as you fly overhead. Ensure that you can see the results of your marketing program as it unfolds.
- Presents. I mean Presence. Be sure your brand is out there – and in front of the right audience!
Happy Holidays from the Marketing Maven.
PS Be sure to check out our 2010 Industrial Marketing Planning Kit for more ways to have a successful new year!